Friday, April 19, 2013

Training update!!

I figured it was about time to post a quick update on Sophia's training!  She has been diligently going to the gym and working hard on everything!  She comes home every night full of excitement about what she is doing in the gym!  She has been working so hard on the new skills!  So far, she has been working on improving her form for her giants on bars!  On beam, she is doing cartwheel back tuck dismount, back handspring step out back handspring, ticktock back handspring, and regular back handsprings.  On floor, round off back handspring layouts, round off back handspring half, round off back handspring full, front layout front tuck.  On vault, tsuks and yurchenkos!  She has also been working on making up her own beam and floor routines -- her coaches let the girls make up their own routines to see how well they can incorporate the necessary elements as well as perform them!  As you can see, she has been quite busy!  I do have a few videos I have recorded but I have not had the chance to send them to my email to be able to post them here!  Plus, I am not doing this update from my computer so I will have to get to that later!!  Thank you for checking in on Sophia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment